• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't get Dimension to render, no matter what I try.

Participant ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I have been trying to days to render this scene in various ways with various changes and boxes checked and unchecked and nothing is working.  Here is a shot of my computer and the version of Dimension, along with the error that keeps popping up.

I've tried rendering it locally, I've tried using the cloud.  Neither works.  If I try locally, the apple blue waiting ball just spins and spins endlessly for hours even, until I tell it to simply cancel the render.  It never seems to progress or do anything.

When I try to cloud render, it uploads the file just fine.  Then it says processing or whatever and I wait.  Then after a while, I just get back that error message that it was unable to cloud render.

I'll attach a screenshot of the scene I'm trying to render.  It's a board game layout.  Do I have too many graphics?  They are all formatted for web, so all the little tiles are only like 400kb images.  The board and box are like 7 and 10mb.

The crazy thing is that I was able to render this scene previously and get the psd file just fine, when I had a couple less elements, but it wasn't that drastically different, maybe just 20mb fewer jpg elements.

Help?

dimension-fail-render.jpgdimension-fail-render2.jpg

TOPICS
Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file will be to big for your Mac to manage... If you share the Dn file I will render out on my Ryzen for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines