• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need someone who can make a 3d logo !!

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am openning an online store and I have no clue how to use Dimension, but have an awesome idea for my businesses logo that I'd love to have made in 3D! Looking for someone pretty open creatively and pretty artistic as my idea is pretty intriquite.. 

Thank you in advance 🙂 

TOPICS
Creative , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Photoshop, you can extrude your own logo into a 3D extrusion, but Adobe doesn't offer a tool to make a "pretty intricate" 3D model.

If you use Illustrator and/or Photoshop well, you can make something yourself, and even have it printed up in 3D as a real object!

See how Paul Trani does it here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/create-3d-models.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should have post your add in the Behance space https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us/articles/204483894-Guide-Intro-to-Behance

Dimension isn't a model making tool mate, Photoshop Blender or Maya are better at that sort of things

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines