Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illuminate lightbulb

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Only getting my head around how to use Dimension CC and finding it brilliant, but there are a few lighting products that I have imported from Sketchup but can't work out how to light them, can anyone help?

Thanks

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Dimension can not add lights to models... thats a job for Photoshop, Maya or Blender (on the model) or Iclone, Photoshop, Unreal & Unity for true 4d enviroments

Dimension can only make environment lights i.e, the entire lighting is a single map and normally rendored from your background image

what I do is place the light (model) rendor the scene in Dimension as a Psd then open that Psd in Photoshop and add the extra lights

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more details for one task that you want to achieve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension can not add lights to models... thats a job for Photoshop, Maya or Blender (on the model) or Iclone, Photoshop, Unreal & Unity for true 4d enviroments

Dimension can only make environment lights i.e, the entire lighting is a single map and normally rendored from your background image

what I do is place the light (model) rendor the scene in Dimension as a Psd then open that Psd in Photoshop and add the extra lights

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thankyou 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines