• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incompatable...this is a different issue than most

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read some other posts about incompatibility with Dimension working  on certain systems but I don't have a mac and my system is identical to my boss and he was able to install and run it.  I get an error message stating my system doesn't meet the system requirements but I've checked best I can and this system meets the requirements on the requirements page of the software.  Is there another issue that could cause this?

BTW the FAQ and Help link for this forum does not work.

Win 10 Pro

AMD FX 8-core Processor 3.10 GHz

16GB ram

64-bit Operating System

ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

In our next planned update we are removing system requirements as a blocking factor.  We are testing that version now and you're welcome to join the Dimension CC Prerelease to get early access to that build and try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for posting query on forums.

It might be due to low free available RAM supplied to Dimension CC or could be due to VRAM issue.

I would request you to please share the Dimension CC logs from the below mentioned location from you machine

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Dimension

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.   I can't find where to attach a file to a post so I've copied it below.  I also have the GPU profiler log as well. Let me know if you need that one too.

---

Edited by Moderator:  Please do not copy/paste log content to the forums as it makes posts long and difficult to navigate.  You may send logs via a file transfer system of your choice such as CC Files, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In our next planned update we are removing system requirements as a blocking factor.  We are testing that version now and you're welcome to join the Dimension CC Prerelease to get early access to that build and try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I would request you to please update the Graphic card drivers and then add Dimension CC in advance control of AMD control panel to run with High Performance GPU.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to update the drivers but windows says I have the most current drivers.  I don't know how to "add Dimension CC in advance control of AMD control panel to run with High Performance GPU"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use this link to check for updates related to AMD GPU AMD Driver Autodetect  and then use this link to add application in GPU advance control How to Configure Laptop Switchable Graphics | Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines