• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to set a 3D scene shared to online viewer as 'private' rather than 'public'

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Dimension is it possible to set a 3D scene, shared to online viewer as 'private' rather than 'public'

I like the quality of what the online 3D viewer can produce but most of the projects i work on are at the confidential stage of development so would like to be able to share privately (password protected) is this possible if so how?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Not at this time.  We're testing the technology as a beta right now, so looking for feedback on the flow, additional required features, etc.  We'd definitely be adding password and link update management as part of bringing it out of beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at this time.  We're testing the technology as a beta right now, so looking for feedback on the flow, additional required features, etc.  We'd definitely be adding password and link update management as part of bringing it out of beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response, is there a lead time for bring it out of beta?

I don't know if there's a better place for feedback but if its of help:

Here my wish list...

If you could embed the viewer within a personal webpage.

The ability to save as .usdz

More importable file formats. Catia, Solidworks etc.

Ability to create animations, cross sections exploded views.

More control over export size and quality.

I currently use Keyshot for rendering and my very quick test of Dimension, it seems slower than Keyshot with less control, but the Online viewer is definitely a good unique selling point! i look forward to seeing it develop.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines