• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for model like the one in picture

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have tried to search for a model like this one (not just a ringleader sheet) without success, but can't find anything like it. Any names or links would be very much appreciated! FDE5FDB1-2F8F-43B1-A8A3-8B153E246C85.jpeg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most usefull would be to searc "books or journal 3d objects file" But If you want it for mockup , you can use this image and place on it your inage in Ps without creating 3d object. Just use warp. My two cents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I have tried various searches like the one you suggested, but not come up with a model like this one. I was surprised, since this particular type of display is so commonly used by publishers. And I would prefer the 3D functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I would build it as a book first in your 3D software of choice; Photoshop, Blender, Maya etc then bend it to the shape with Wrap 3D... we did have tutorials in the Fuse forum but pretty sure they are gone now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try searching Adobe Stock 3D section.  Adobe Stock has a wide collection of 3D models that are always being added to.  While we can't promise that any particular models exists at a time, it's a great place to start looking!

I found a piece of paper in a similar shape: https://stock.adobe.com/3d-assets/single-sheet-of-paper/208415144?prev_url=detail

Also this one is a book laying flat and open: https://stock.adobe.com/3d-assets/open-magazine-back-cover/213242160?prev_url=detail

They have 

Senior Product Manager, 3D & Immersive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines