Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low reso rendering, HOW CAN I FIX IT?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm working on a model in Adobe Dn. the model I built in a 3D program and exported it to Adobe Dn for placing the materials lightning, etc.

I rendered the model to PSD 32 bit, and the screen fitted the canvas. The render came out very blurred in both dimensions and photoshop which looks worse.  

Has anyone come across this problem? Please help me to solve it🙏🏽Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 15.39.57.pngScreenshot 2021-01-02 at 15.41.01.png

TOPICS
Download and install , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which part needs more focus?

Screenshot (4329).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your fast responses.

I would like to have the focus on the silver "laser" machine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have you tried adjusting the camera angle or lower the sunlight hight... both should clear up the small fuzziness on the front legs

p.s, yes you can set the focus on the "lazer" but that will make the white target and part of the blue beam go out of focus because they are in front from this camera angle... again adjust the camera is an option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines