• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magazine 3D model

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This needs to be on Adobe Stock. Where is it? Could you upload one?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Please post suggestions and ideas to Adobe Dimension CC Feedback Portal.

There are 2 existing models of magazines on Adobe Stock 3D and we are always working on adding to the collection.  Royalty-free 3D assets to enhance your projects | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

I/m not sure I follow you.

Could you elaborate a bit more on what exactly are you looking for?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying so quickly. I want to make mockups of magazines in Adobe Dimension, but a 3D model of a magazine apparently doesn’t exist in Adobe Stock or natively in Adobe Dimension. Books exists, but not magazines.

Regards,

Simon

[details removed by ussnorway]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Dimension CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please consider adding a magzine 3D model in the next update for CC Dimension?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vierder  wrote

Thank you for replying so quickly. I want to make mockups of magazines in Adobe Dimension, but a 3D model of a magazine apparently doesn’t exist in Adobe Stock or natively in Adobe Dimension. Books exists, but not magazines.

Regards,

Simon

[details removed by ussnorway]

some options for magazines to get you started are; https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-model/magazine-media

note that turbosquid makes 3d for photoshop or other tools and Dimension ONLY opens wavefront | OBJ so you have to bring these models into Photoshop and convert them before Dimension can see them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! However, I think a 3D model of a magazine should be a natural part of CC Dimension. The whole point of this application is to make mockups like this more quickly than before. I just feel like bringing it from other sources makes it as slow as before. At least something as common as a magazine needs to be in there.

It's still a new application though, I wish for more boxes as well, natively in the app:)

- Simon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post suggestions and ideas to Adobe Dimension CC Feedback Portal.

There are 2 existing models of magazines on Adobe Stock 3D and we are always working on adding to the collection.  Royalty-free 3D assets to enhance your projects | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I downloaded one of them, but they just look like a single piece of paper, just as they appear before you download them.Skjermbilde 2017-11-09 kl. 15.23.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not the correct answer, as it has been marked.

As the other poster points out, those items in the Adobe Stock 3D library are NOT MAGAZINES.

You answer is not correct.

Please mark this as an open question.

You might also want to consider removing the "Magazine" tag from the stock models, as it is misleading and inaccurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines