Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Matt and Mettalic label texture/graphic

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Im trying to emulate a label on a bottle that has both matt and mettalic surfaces.

Ive tried to layer materials ontop of each other, and graphics upon each other also but it doesnt seem to work.

My thought process was that I can split the label artwork in 2 seperate PSD's one with matt only elements (Background of label etc) and then the second with the just the mettalic elements (Logo, Brand name etc) and then just change the metallic & Roughness properties to each indvidual material layer....

I doesn't seem to work any suggestions of a work around?

Thanks in Advance.

Imran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cant place material on graphics. Can you share screen capture for understanding your task?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, yes can you share a screenshot. I think to something but i need to be sure for your design 😉

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines