• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Models not showing when Dimension opens

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension is no longer opens up any of my models, just opens up the UI around it. All my programmes are up to date, I've logged out of CC, restarted my laptop. Nothing is working, this is an issue for all .dn files. They were working just a few weeks ago and now I've come back to them, nothing.

I am using Windows 10

Dimension error.PNG

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is fixed now, I haven't changed anything hardware-wise but this issue was when I was in the office and is fixed when I am WFH on a different WIFI connection. The files are all stored on my desktop so this shouldn't change anything but that was the only thing different from yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your work will be running a proxy server, firewall or Vpn that blocks Adobe software from calling home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines