• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New 3D objects

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Firstly can I just say having used dimension for a while now, what a great tool and massive time saver.

I require some 3D objects specifically square berj like paint tins, I have created very simple 3D objects using illustrator and photoshop but these I am not so sure of just because of the detail on top handles etc, can anyone help or pointe in the right direction, I really need to get these sorted. Many thanks in advance, Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

thanks Ussnorway, I think I have sorted everything now, you have been really helpful!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/DYSON+creative  wrote

I require some 3D objects specifically square berj like paint tins

what is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any Obj file will go into Dimension... I'd look on Adobe stock or turbosquid first

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much for the link, I have managed to find one but I am struggling with this one (the taller one)Berg 0.25L 0.5L.jpgI can not seem to contact the creator of the rectangular tin..any ideas??  thank you in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/DYSON+creative  wrote

the rectangular tin..any ideas??  thank you in advance!

something like Rectangular Tin 3D Models and Textures | TurboSquid.com

or there is a nice 9V battery on Adobe stock but you would need to add the handel?

free 3d is also a great place to find high polly models but they tend to be more game assests than add making

Obj Free 3D Models - .obj download - Page 21 - Free3D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Ussnorway, I think I have sorted everything now, you have been really helpful!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines