Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noise on render

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am attempting to put furniture into an empty scene, but the render quality is not great. There seems to be a lot of noise interference in the shadows. I have tried Low and High resolution, as well as shrinking the canvas size but same results occur. This is a pretty heavy render but is there any way to smooth this out? All furniture is from Google Sketchup models with Adobe materials applied.

Edmonton Tower Furniture render v2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the lighting looks wrong to me... what image is that i.e, how many dots and have you moved the sun after bringing it in?

if its a big rendor then it may just be too big for your system and I would cut it up in Photoshop i.e, rendor 1 has just one or two models,

rendor two has a few more... pace them all together as a psd later because the office chair on the screen left has nothing really to do with the wood stools on screen right and in any event you can add extra lights in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines