• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Orthographic camera

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there is a way to make a camera/settings so the perspective is turned off? May seem like a strange request in a 3D program but I was trying to get a certain look and I can't do it with perspective. Did try various things, so I'm assuming not but thought I would ask as I don't use Dimension all that much. Thanks!

https://manual.keyshot.com/manual/cameras/lens-settings/orthographic/

TOPICS
Creative , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this version it not available. May be in upcoming releases that would be implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I did find a way to "cheat" what I wanted, but it wasn't a perfect solution.

If anyone is wondering, I use Dimension to edit 3D models for use in PowerPoint, so what I wound up doing isn't something that will work in all situations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines