Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Pasted high resolution graphic is pixelated

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

if I paste a jpg or a Vektor file put on a

3D object its get pixelated and
does not get sharp.

What could be the reason there for?

Did you made the same experience?

Thank you for your reply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019
if you place, paste or some other type of put a jpg image onto a model then yes it can become pixelated... especially text because the image is resized and wrapped around the model following the uv mapsize matters most i.e, a small model with clear vetor normally gives best results and text should be separated form other design logos

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you place, paste or some other type of put a jpg image onto a model then yes it can become pixelated... especially text because the image is resized and wrapped around the model following the uv map

size matters most i.e, a small model with clear vetor normally gives best results and text should be separated form other design logos

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay thank you for your answere.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines