• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Place graphic in an exact position with exact sizes

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Just can't find how to place my graphic on model in an exact position. So, if I want to place a logo on this cube and the logo must be exactly 33 cm in width and 5 cm in height and be placed in the centre of the cube while the cube is 60 cm for each side.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

максимм4949461  wrote

Hi! Just can't find how to place my graphic on model in an exact position. So, if I want to place a logo on this cube and the logo must be exactly 33 cm in width and 5 cm in height and be placed in the centre of the cube while the cube is 60 cm for each side.

if the overall decal map size is 2048 X 2048 ie, the default size then you want the cube size to be 34.13 [or any amount that / 60 so 68.26 is going to rendor best]... the text needs to be scaled to that size but it wont fix exact because a font jumps in set increments & you will get distortion by forcing odd scales + it depends on the font used as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines