• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Placing model from cc library comes out wrong

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed this really annoying (bug)? in Dimensions. When I make a model to scale and use labels, and save to CC Library, it seems fine. I then eventually place all my models in a document together for a render and they all:
1) place very far from actual size

2) the labels are severely stretched and skewed.

Forgive my bad example but blurred for some client privacy.

the 4.5 in box example to the left is the file it's built in  - not dragged from the library. The 10in & 12in boxes are both placed from my library. You can clearly see that they are obviously way smaller than actual size and the 'label' (I use that method for placing my artwork) is skewed, zoomed, and just all wonky.

Adobe, please fix this! It would make my life so much easier.

Screenshot 2021-01-25 103339blurred.png

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021
  1. this is not a bug, the library is made by a different team for a different workflow and Dimension is doing what they told it to do by guessing where the decal should be placed
  2. this is a user forum and the wrong place, https://feedback.adobedimension.com/ is where this post belongs so the dev team will at least see it

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1. this is not a bug, the library is made by a different team for a different workflow and Dimension is doing what they told it to do by guessing where the decal should be placed
  2. this is a user forum and the wrong place, https://feedback.adobedimension.com/ is where this post belongs so the dev team will at least see it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines