• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

poor quality for printing ??

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just exported my composition Adobe Dimension checking all in maximum quality, I now have a photoshop file of 72dpi and an image that does not exceed 40cm ... Is Adobe Dimension was developed only for web use? or if it is also for a large format print, can you tell me what settings to make? thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Dimension doesn't have DPI controls yet so we always export at 72 DPI.  You can set the pixel values of the canvas in Design Mode.  Select the environment in the scene panel and then check the properties panel for the canvas size property.  If you want to increase the DPI, you just need to do a bit of math (we'll add DPI controls soon so you don't have to do that!).

For example if you want a 10 inch print at 300 dpi, then just type in 3000 pixels for your value.

The quality option in Render Mode i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension doesn't have DPI controls yet so we always export at 72 DPI.  You can set the pixel values of the canvas in Design Mode.  Select the environment in the scene panel and then check the properties panel for the canvas size property.  If you want to increase the DPI, you just need to do a bit of math (we'll add DPI controls soon so you don't have to do that!).

For example if you want a 10 inch print at 300 dpi, then just type in 3000 pixels for your value.

The quality option in Render Mode is in regards to the quality of the 3D result (how much noise or grain is in the image, if we use the best quality of lighting or not, etc.).

You can share ideas, vote, and get status updates on our Feedback portal.  Please see this suggestion for DPI controls:  http://projectfelix.uservoice.com/forums/552559/suggestions/17849869

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines