Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor quality of rendered images

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

although my Dimensions document is 2000px wide @ 300 ppi resolution and the artwork placed on top of my model is a vectorized ai file, the rendered high quality psd is poor to say the least… Obviously I can render my box model without any artwork and post process in Photoshop (place the ai on top in multiply mode) but there must be another way to get better results from Dimension surely?

Many thx for follwing up.

Chris

Schermafbeelding 2020-07-14 om 15.07.06.png

TOPICS
How to , Mac , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try render as 16 and 32 bit Ps file? Is there any difference for you in final file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ares, thank you very much for taking a look at this issue. I have tried both renderings 16 and 32 bit but I do not notice any remarkable difference. Maybe it can help if I send you my original files: the dimensions file + both renderings + illustrator artwork. Because rendering results were poor I have already made a larger format hires mockup in Photoshop. Obviously it would be far more interesting to render images in this quality directly from Dimensions. Hope my files can help, please click the link below for download.

Best regards, Chris

https://we.tl/t-ari4bAi3ub 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file is probably just too busy for your Mac to rendor but if you want to share the Dn we can have a look without guess work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that could help I will provide link to my original files: the dimensions file + both renderings + illustrator artwork. Because rendering results were poor I have already made a larger format hires mockup in Photoshop (also included). Obviously it would be far more interesting to render images in this quality directly from Dimensions. This way we can turn around the package and render other positions. Hope this can help.

Thank you very much! Chris

https://we.tl/t-ari4bAi3ub 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your sizes look a bit off... I'd cut it back and use Png instead

share file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines