• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish 3d Scene not working

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018 Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 3D scene I am trying to publish. It worked flawlessly when I ran a test a few days ago. After I continued to work on the project and applied AI vector graphics to some of the objects, the "Publish 3d Scene" no longer works for me. It loads and loads, but never saves or generates a public link. I do realize this is a BETA feature, but does anyone have some suggestions on what may be causing this or how to get it to work again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have such a problem when my Internet connection becomes slow. Did you try any other file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Prerelease are run as a different system and from time to time they drop their load... just try again, should be working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines