• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Check Creative Cloud Status" only with Adobe Dimension

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running the latest version (3.4.1) as of today on Mac. I have the all apps subscription and all other apps I've tried work fine. It's only Dimension. When I open it works fine for about 15 seconds, then I get the message

Check Creative Cloud Status

Use the Creative Cloud application to sign in, begin a trial, or purchase Dimension. Learn more about the requirements. Dimension will now close.

Once I press OK, it closes.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to sign out from your Adobe acount and sign in again via CC App Manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same issue ! Signing out and back in does not solve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out this is caused by being logged into creative cloud on too many
devices. If you open up Photoshop or some other creative cloud app you
should get prompted with a dialogue that is more helpful. I spent some of
my time notifying Adobe of this issue so that they could introduce the same
interstitial for Adobe dimension.

However I could not get the person with whom I was speaking to do anything
other than to instruct me to do what I already did. It would seem Adobe has
no interest in hearing about bugs like these from their users.

I would not say this is the case for competing apps that are currently
eating adobes lunch like affinity or sketch.

If dimension is the only app you use, you would have to go onto the other
devices and sign out of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go Into your Adobe ID , check you loged and active sessions and refresh it. That can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried multiple times. It is really frustrating, already lost two hours on this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes indeed, for me the signing out did the trick, I was logged on the iMac and working on the macbook pro so logging out did the trick for me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO!! IT DOES NOT WORK!! I've been dealing with this for DAYS...not hours... Adobe is useless when it comes to support!! So frustrating... logged out, then in... signed out of all the other acconts... ONLY Dimension does this... I'm paying Adobe for something I cannot use?! This is like... stealing! lol...no really...it is. If they don't fix it... they are taking my money - and not letting me use the software that I am PAYING for... honestly... this is so bad... just so totally irresponsible on their part to NOT fix this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and nothing work I already open photoshop and get out form other device. I'm agree with this post, I'm paing for what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating the desktop creativecloud app on the machine that you're having a problem with?

Apps will "phone home" to make sure that you have a subscription, but not every day. So it's possible that the Desktop CreativeCloud app updated recently, but your "frequently used" apps don't care.

When you opened an app that hasn't checked in at Adobe for subscription, it didn't figure out how to do it through the old CC Desktop App.

Update CC, log in again.  Usually that works for me when this kinda stuff happens to me.

Hope it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what fixed mine.

I went to https://account.adobe.com/activated-devices and logged into there. I then deactivated one of my old devices that was dated the furthest. Once I did that I re openeed creative cloud and launched Demensions again. It has not shown up for me since.

I hope this helps some of you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I checked logged in devices and reset all of them but couldn't find the "activated devices". Not sure why that's different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines