• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You're not logged in"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Dimension is telling me that I'm not logged in. But I am logged in to Adobe CC and can use other CC programs. How do I fix this as I can't currently cloud render. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

That also happens with me. Sign out  and Sign in back into your CC App Manager (Adobe account)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That also happens with me. Sign out  and Sign in back into your CC App Manager (Adobe account)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey that worked! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ares your so cute babe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO...logging in and out does not work... Adobe cannot fix this... been on screen share with them twice in a month for hours... reinstalling... doing all sorts of havoc on my PC... and they said they had to escallate it to the dimension team..and that they would call me back... this has been going on for months... and they NEVER call me back. Adobe support has 100% failed me on a piece of software that I pay for... totally sucks...and is quite sad, really. Adobe! If you're out there!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!! Case Id is ADB-22844064-F9N7 - HA! I won't hold my breath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OHHH Kaayyyy.... so it seems that there was an issue on Adobe's side... they has to fix my account internally - and finally, I was able to log in. I had to reach out to support multiple times... go to their facebook page... complain multiple times, and they finally had a guy from the "escallation" team work with me... This took me 2 months. After he got on the phone with me (he called me), he asked me to do the same thing... log in, open the app - and it finally worked.

He said, "We've had some updates to our servers, and we had to do some things internally. I'm so sorry for the frustration this caused you. We will credit you 7 days of CC subscription. 7 days? Should have been a month. It cost them nothing. So... yeah... they finally said "It was on our end. Sorry." How much do we have to be the squeeky wheel before getting REAL help? Dissapointed....but also relieved. A mixed bag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I think I am having the same issue here. I recently purchased the apps and started using PS and Illustrator, which work fine. However, with Dimension, it's telling me that I am not logged in. I restarted my MacBook twice and logged out of creative cloud 3 times. I am still having the same issue. 

Do you know how I can fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i have the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same sign in problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. The first time I reached out to support, they transfered me like twice and then when the last person left the chat to transfer me, no one else joined the chat so the chat ended even though my problem wasn't resolved. I reached out again today and the second person transfered me to someone else who ended up transfering me back to the same person. They keep telling me to uninstall and reinstall/sign out and sign back in even though I tell them I've already tried that and it didn't work. I just got transferred for the fifth time this morning. I'm spending my morning trying to resolve this instead of doing my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same problem. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. Logging out and back in isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Udpdate: This problem isn't going to be resolved because Adobe is discontinuing Dimension in order to force us to buy the Substance 3d modeling software separately. So much for the "all apps" plan including all the apps. 

I don't want a separate collection of 3D software. Dimension worked perfectly for me based on what I needed. I don't want to be forced to buy a suite of programs when I only need one.

RIP Dimension. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's rubbish, may as well end my remote support with them haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged out, restarted the laptop. Did a clean install on the desktop. Nothing, still the same problem: You're not logged in...nice. M1 Macbook Air / Mac Studio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was made aware through the support that it's only a glitch and doesn't actually impact any of the CC functionality. Having used it and created CC files to share, this has turned out to be true.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could imagine glitches repair in three years. But if it doesn't affect anything, what about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that seems to be the work around for Apple Users. Sadly, does not apply for Windows/Enteprise Users. Half the Tools don't respond, auto-change or just does nothing. Still shows "Not logged in". Adobe advises every time to buy more licenses, never addressing or acknowledging the issue. They've advised us to change our entire infrastructure into a Mac environment (this would impact global services but they don't get it, just do what Adobe wants even though there are no reasons and logic provided, leaving our IT Team confused and bewildered, attitude (always talking over us and talking at us and not to us), ghaslighting, ghosting, etc... Blender is much more reliable for 3D, and DaVinci Resolve is better than Premiere Rush. Also, anyone else noticing how Adobe wants to switch to Tablet Mode after certain updates despite being always on a desktop? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Non-stop. Always want us to buy another subscription while continue to pay for the bad one. Blender is getting better and better. So is Affinity. Adobe needs to resolve and update their KB (Knowledge Base) ASAP. Lot of troubleshooting steps are deflectionary or de-escalating tactics. Very frustrating. Solution is always buy more, spend more, continue to pay for the bad, buy this now, meet these specs, your fault for following our specs as those are meant for 2 years from now, etc... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you, Adobe has become so greedy as it gets bigger and bigger, adding more apps to the point there are no more apps to add, so, divide a Good app into 2 apps and charge for it. 
yes, Blender is getting better as well as affinity products. Adobe 3D tools no longer supported in Photoshop as of 2023. In Adobe illustrator you can not export any object that has a mesh tool applied to it as an .obj to export to Dimension to use as a model.

and now with an updated Dn 3.4.8, many models are not loading. Have to revert to older version to get that Coffee Bag in my case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue -- run Adobe Dimension and pick any file or try to create anything, immediately get a notice I'm not logged in but I am.   Dimension is suppose to be included in my service (and is listed as such).  

I'm logged in fine -- have tried changing password, relogging in, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines