Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ranking of 3D programs.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi people.

I have something that makes me curious and perhaps you could clarify this fact for me.
I have noticed that when I look for the ranking of the most used or most popular 3D programs I have not seen until now (I speak in my case) that mention Adobe's Dimension; generally the usual softwares are listed: 3ds max, AuotCAD, Zbrush, Blender, Maya, etc.

What is the reason for this?

(I repeat that maybe if it is mentioned but I have not seen it).

Thanks....

....and happy new year...

TOPICS
Creative , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

the answer is because of the question i.e, ask the wrong question = get the wrong answer

Adobe Dimension is not modelling software but it is rendor software when you compare it to other software of the same type it comes off fine: which of these would you pick over Dimension?

Rendering Software:

• Keyshot
  • Maxwell
  • Arnold

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the answer is because of the question i.e, ask the wrong question = get the wrong answer

Adobe Dimension is not modelling software but it is rendor software when you compare it to other software of the same type it comes off fine: which of these would you pick over Dimension?

Rendering Software:

• Keyshot
  • Maxwell
  • Arnold

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're right.

I have been researching and I already understand the differences between this Adobe program and the ones I have cited in the post; and also how they can work together. We can say that D is a 3D design and rendering program but without the modeling capacity; and this is where modeling software comes in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines