• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove top part of bottle

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to remove the top part of the bottle or scale it down (that part only)Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 3.32.40 PM.png because the real bottle has a small diameter opening and that's what I want and then use the cap. How can I do that?

TOPICS
Creative , Feature request , How to , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yu can choose it from "layers' and delete using "delete" icon on the button of panel or delete from screen with 'Delete" key.

Seletion tool have an option in his menu "Group slect" toggle button. Uncheck it from group select position. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

define small? you want the top hole to be thin or less thread

1. open the model in photoshop and cut the top... that will allow you to adjust it without changing the bottom but if you want the hole to be thin then imo a remake of the full model is best

Screenshot (3367).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines