• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render PNG low res & struggling with lighting.

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

Thanks for taking the time to help me. I'm a begginer in dimension and I'm struggling with rendering and lighting my product. When I render to PNG, the resolution is rather low. How can I make it higher, like 4K? I'm very new to lighting, I'm trying to recreate the example below but the lighting currently shines on the can too much which ruins the design. I want it well lit, without the reflection.

My design - 

Swillved 2-Current View.png

 

The one I'm trying to copy -

Can render.png

Thanks so much!

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, what is the settings of your file? Also you need to create and check the light settings. But there is a lot of settings you need to fine tuning if you want the same result.

There is the rendering settings PSD or PNG and you can choose between 16 & 32 bit. 

For the Lightning in Dimension :
https://helpx.adobe.com/dimension/user-guide.html/dimension/using/lighting.ug.html

The canvas size :
https://helpx.adobe.com/dimension/user-guide.html/dimension/using/set-canvas-size.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to use different lightening option. F.e 3-point light, manage size and mode of highlight and manage roughness from property panels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the main difference is the image below has surface reflextion i.e, the light is hitting the ground and bounceing back up onto the cans which is why the colour looks washed out more and the shadow on the can bottom is gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines