• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering for product design tutorial using Adobe Dimension

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video is for 3d artist who would like to learn how to render their products really fast and efficient using Adobe Dimension and Photoshop. I have been using Adobe Dimension for the last 4-5 years now and It's my go-to tool for rendering all my designer toy sculpts, I love the fact that Adobe Dimension is super easy to set up, the render times are really low and for the quality that you are receiving it's just the perfect took for all product designers that want to do quick 3d render test, for all their concepts and products before starting to 3d print and produce. Getting a 3d model ready for the prototype stage, and especially testing out multiple colourways and different accessories it's very time consuming, this is were Adobe Dimension works just perfect cause you can render 3d decimated STL and Obj files you don't need to worry about clean topology or UV.

If you would like to learn more about my tutorials check out the link below https://www.oasim.com/

Toy Designer sculptor at Karmieh Designer toys
TOPICS
Creative , How to , Praise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?