• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ryzen 6000 + 24/32 GB RAM good enough?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were to buy a laptop with an Ryzen 6800HS and 24/32GB RAM....

Would that run Adobe Dimensions smoothly?

PS: If you have experience with running CAD or other Adobe Apps on ryzen 6000, please share your thoughts. I'm still considering a discrete gpu (rtx 3050 mobile).  

TOPICS
Hardware , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Adobe knows little about Ryzen and their chip sniffer software in Dimension sees it as just a I7 clone which means you will smoke any rendor with 24 or 32 G Ram... personally I'd just take the 24 unless you also want to do video editing or 3D animation

now be very careful with the 3050 GPU because their are actually two of those and one of them is total crap... look at the wattage before you buy one

again Adobe just sees all Gpu the same and really only cares about the Vram amout which will be 4

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe knows little about Ryzen and their chip sniffer software in Dimension sees it as just a I7 clone which means you will smoke any rendor with 24 or 32 G Ram... personally I'd just take the 24 unless you also want to do video editing or 3D animation

now be very careful with the 3050 GPU because their are actually two of those and one of them is total crap... look at the wattage before you buy one

again Adobe just sees all Gpu the same and really only cares about the Vram amout which will be 4G reguardless so both of them will run Dimension but the low wattage one won't run any games more intensive than pinball or pocker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's very helpful, thanks 🙂
I guess I'll look for laptops with a beefy RTX and atleast 24GB RAM. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines