• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scale Decal tools

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone having trouble trying to fill a decal/texture to an object but using the scale cirle things with handles keeps reseting the other side adjusted when you click and drag a second handle...? Lets say you scale the left right handles and then when you try to scale the top and bottom your prio adjustments reset.... Adobe what is up with this? should I uninstall adobe dimensions and get used to CInema 4D again? this is a waste of time not having the advanced options to create art to size and then having to create an OBJ object in photoshop only is a pain on Apples Macbook Pro (lack of pro specs with ATI graphics, never been a fan of that company) i could not see the image in photoshop to know what i was doing so just blindly exported an obj and crossed fingers it worked. not sure it did work well as its causing more headaches than needed. Maybe i'll uninstall dimensions and not go deeper down that rabbit hole and start creating all my 3D assets in cinema4D. I like adobe library intergrations but this scalling of the texture is causing more problems than i want to waste time on.

Creative Designer, Production Artist, Photographer, Videographer
TOPICS
Creative , Feature request , Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?