• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scale Tool Missing in Adobe Dimension

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its my first time using Adobe Dimension but the Scale Tool is missing, How can I add it in toolbox? Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

There isn't possible to customize tools panel in Adobe Dimension. Scale tool must be in tools panel. But if you can;t find it in tools panel that probably is a bug. Try to reinstal adobe Dimension.

I have a video about new select Tool Widget for Dn 2020 version, (but it my native languege) That can show where you can find scale tool.

https://youtu.be/OIENsYqGlYE

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't possible to customize tools panel in Adobe Dimension. Scale tool must be in tools panel. But if you can;t find it in tools panel that probably is a bug. Try to reinstal adobe Dimension.

I have a video about new select Tool Widget for Dn 2020 version, (but it my native languege) That can show where you can find scale tool.

https://youtu.be/OIENsYqGlYE

Նոր Ընտման Գործիքի Վիդջետը (New Select Tool Widget) հանդիսանում է ունիվերսալ գործիք եռաչաթ տարածության մեջ օբյեկտը կառավարելու և դիրքորոշելու համար։

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it a pain in the backside but the team forced the change anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had the a simliar issue, where none of my transform controls were showing when I selected my 3D model.

After a few minutes of driving me nust I decided to add a cube to the scene, and then the transfom controls sudendlly showed up. I then selected my model again and the controls dissapeared. I took a look at my scene panel and noticed that my 3 model's  layer was  locked. I unlocked it, and walla my controls showed up agian. I might just have locked it inadvertedly. 

So, in short, it's a normal behavior for the transform controls tto dissapear when a layer is locked. And by transform controls I mean the Move Tool, Scale Tool, and Roate Tool.

I hope this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines