Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Issues - Random artifacts

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Everytime I open  and work on Dimension I experience some random artifacts on screen specially on both ends of the screen where all the tools for the program are. (Pictures attached) If I hover over the area the artifacts re-draw immediately after. It's been happening for a while and although the program works fine it is an anoying thing to have to deal with and I'm wondering if it has to do with my hardware or f it's an easy fix that I've missed.
I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7-9700 and Nvidia GPU GeForce RTX 2080 Super with updated drivers on AD version 3.4.1.
I appreciate any tips or suggestions,

Thanks,

TOPICS
Hardware , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its a hardware issue... post your log \ system spec in the feedback forum

work around: sometimes adjusting the nvidia display driver panel settings to turn off "Image Sharpening" helps because Dimension wants to have full control of your screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw your reply. I tried adjusting the nvidia display driver turning off the image sharpening but it didn't work.

How do I go about generating the log/system spec. Are there any instructions? I'm not good with windows 10.

Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the log is a text file just swap in your username and upload it with the post

Screenshot (370).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I've gotten used to the issue but it is still happening, any help would be appreciated.

Here is the log file attached,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines