• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing items from one dimension file to another

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a file with another designer. We started with the same 3D assets but each of us has done some different things with texturing and layout. Is there a way i could give her one of my files with textures to put in her layouts without giving her my Dimension file and have her try and replicate everything in her layout (camera moves, background changes, repositioning multiple models). I feel like the ability to copy and paste models or at least put them in CC would be amazing for this. Having the ability to import a piece from another dimension file seems like a pretty generic normal request. Is there a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy to say this has been mostly resolved in the newest releases. You can export and import models and scences and share them with other users. This helped the product be a more vialble creative platform in our workflows. It went from a toy idea to something we are using very often for promotional artwork. YAY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines