• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show/Hide grid

Participant ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Design window, is there any way to hide the grid?  I have looked everywhere and cannot see where this is possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

It is not currently possible to turn the grid visualization off, but this is only part of the UI and will not show up in renders.  For turning the 'ground' plane effect off you can do that in Design Mode > Environment Properties.  Turn off the checkbox next to Ground Plane and you will no longer have shadows/reflections on the floor of the world, giving you a floating appearance.

I recommend posting ideas/suggestions to our Feedback site, https://feedback.adobedimension.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I found a workaround. I put the horizon very low and at the same time move the item up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not currently possible to turn the grid visualization off, but this is only part of the UI and will not show up in renders.  For turning the 'ground' plane effect off you can do that in Design Mode > Environment Properties.  Turn off the checkbox next to Ground Plane and you will no longer have shadows/reflections on the floor of the world, giving you a floating appearance.

I recommend posting ideas/suggestions to our Feedback site, https://feedback.adobedimension.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just go to View, toggle grid or âŒ˜"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change color of grid from property panel to backgroud color. That can be a solution also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this! View >Toggle Grid works 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can remove the grid, see screenshot attached with yellow highlight,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines