Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smoke Reflection In Front Of Object

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a possibility that I can create a scene and then add smoke on front of it in PS and then bring it back to DN so it adds the reflection of those edits?

Here's an example of what I want to do. I would like that smoke to be reflected on the object.

eg.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thinkyou can or:

1. create any transparent object and add smoke material (try to find it on internet) and finish your project in Dn

2. or you have to work in photoshop after iporting your Photoshop rendered file from Dn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no because if you make smoke in Photoshop it will be the background image and used for lighting... However you could make smoke as a material and use that in Dimension in the same way that water would be used to make a splash so yes what you want is possible but not the way you are tring to do it

p.s, Ares is also correct i.e, edit it in Photoshop as a post rendor would get you more or less the same results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines