• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on Dimension screen

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything loads up, but when it comes to creating a new project, the blue ball just turns. If I try to quit the program, I have to force quit it. I am running on a MacBook Pro Early 2015. Os Version Catalina 10.15.7. eGPU AMD Radeon RX 580 w/ 8GB VRAM. In info panel I have selected "Prefer external GPU". No sidecar. I have deleted the program and reinistalled. I used Creative Cloud Cleaner tool and reinstalled again. Each time I have the same issue. Most people say the prerelease version fixes all of that, but am unable to find these versions to see if they will work. Please advise. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Bug , Mac , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look into this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/dimension/can-t-place-object-in-dimension-stuck-on-loading-screen/td-...

I think you have similar problems. May be you can find any solution acceptable for your MAC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thank you. I reviewed the link. I am running on a MacBook Pro. Not windows. I cannot create a new document or see the tout. It then locks and I have to force quit the program. Thank you though. I did send an email to the dimensions people too. So hopefully they will respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I meant I can't start a project or see the tour.... not tout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use https://feedback.adobedimension.com/forums/552559-adobe-dimension-feature-requests this is the best place to send bugs and feature requests directly to Dn Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines