• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

system requirement Intel Xeon

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have MacPro with x2 intel Xeon 5670 and a Radeon RX580 as GPU but I can't run Dimension.

Should I upgrade my processor to a Xeon 5675 ? Or is it the graphic card that is not compatible ?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tech yes upgrading the cpu would make your system 2012 and [just] within the min requirements to run Dimension https://helpx.adobe.com/au/dimension/system-requirements.html

i would grab a Windows laptop instead or rent a Mac to at least test with before waisting effort on questionable upgrades but its your money

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not working even with x5677 (upgraded MacPro). All available chips in 2010-2012 MacPros will not work (missing some instructions required by Dimension). Use Dimension CC 1.1.1 (last version OK for classic MacPro), but it is not more available for downolad from Adobe CC (is now 3 versions old).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines