• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The design of the map is unreasonable

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is reasonable to adjust the size of the object and the scaling map changes with the object, but I first adjust the size of the object and then put the map in. When the size of the map changes, it is very unreasonable, so I need to adjust the size of the map twice. Of course, I can export obj first and then import it, so that the size attribute of the object will become 1:1:1, But it's too troublesome. I don't think the map size changes with the adjusted object size.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

the correct place to post feedback is in the voice forum https://feedback.adobedimension.com/

please don't double post but yes Adobe likes the current system because it allows them to show off their Ai... the fact that its a pain to use doesn't matter because Adobe has dropped Dimension in order to work on Stager instead

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree with this point. Usually I place decal again on transformed object. In some cases Export UV can be also helpful 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the correct place to post feedback is in the voice forum https://feedback.adobedimension.com/

please don't double post but yes Adobe likes the current system because it allows them to show off their Ai... the fact that its a pain to use doesn't matter because Adobe has dropped Dimension in order to work on Stager instead

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines