Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

The label is crooked on my model

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why the label I've applied on my model keeps turning out crooked and with a large gap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019
sarahe12753528  wroteI don't understand why the label I've applied on my model keeps turning out crooked and with a large gap.
its crooked because the model is crooked... you can adjust your angle with the top rotate tool but the gap is normal and just the way decal worksfor no gap you should change to a fill type insteadnote if the model doesn't have a true all round label you can use the pipe or half pipe default models that come with Dimension... there was some talk of adding better options f...

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sarahe12753528  wrote

I don't understand why the label I've applied on my model keeps turning out crooked and with a large gap.

its crooked because the model is crooked... you can adjust your angle with the top rotate tool but the gap is normal and just the way decal works

for no gap you should change to a fill type instead

note if the model doesn't have a true all round label you can use the pipe or half pipe default models that come with Dimension... there was some talk of adding better options for cutting up or custom making models but I am not in pre-release so not sure if the team ever got around to adding them in

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines