Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

The render in Dimension is blurry

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have just started using adobe dimension and all of the renders have come out blurry. Whenever I render something i have made, I do have previe activated and I have chosen the view that I want. Also I always choose the high quality option. Could someone help me and let me know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you. 

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-Current View.png

question 1 = what type of file is the text made from i.e, is it a Jpg, Png, Ill or something else?

question 2 = what shape is the object you are placing it on... assumes its not just a flat plane?

the blur of 'hot meals' looks like an effect so that tends to be different coloured light hitting the model

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be it have been created with Adobe Xd? But I am not shure

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines