Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

top menu bar is missing

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so the top menu bar is missing now and i cant get it back, f9 wont work and i cant import 3d assets without itCapture.PNG

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018
This issue was addressed in the December 11th update (Dimension 1.0.1).  Thank you to those that reached out and provided information on what was going on!

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a known issue that JeanetteMathews  is looking for details on but in the mean time try this work around

i.e, close it and reopen... hover mouse over the links to get your menu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue was addressed in the December 11th update (Dimension 1.0.1).  Thank you to those that reached out and provided information on what was going on!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines