• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unabe to open saved documents

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with my Adobe Dimension. The programm is unable to open saved files.

Christie5CB5_0-1667817042668.png

I've tried to reinstall the programm and I've tried the older versions as well. I am working on Windows 10. All saved files are perfectly working on Mac OS

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to open it in Adobe Substance 3D Stager (if you have installed on your PC)? If not can you share it trough cloud to test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

No, I do not have 3D stager. Shure, you can download simple file which I have just created in Dimension. It alson won't open. https://we.tl/t-ORQnpdv6cg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so just to be clear, we are talking about .Dn files that your Mac can open? my first question is how does your Windows system get access to this file? i.e, is it copied to a Usb and placed on the desktop or are you trying to open it from some kind of network

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I save my files on the hard disk. This problem appears only on my Windows computer, on Mac everything is perfect.

I can't open .DN files, but with .OBJ files everything is Ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

test 1; create a new Dn file on your Windows system [simple object and background] save\ rendor this then shut Windows down and see if you can open the Dn again? ... if you can then see if your Mac and also open this file i.e, is it only Mac made files that won't open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines