Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Generate UV

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community. 

I'm pretty new to Adobe Dimension, so this may be a simple fix. 

For a class project, I'm creating custom packaging and placing graphics on them. 
I'm unable to import graphics on the custom models, but I've searched Adobe forums and found out it might be because I need to generate UVs. 

Well, whenever I try to generate UVs, I get a pop up that states "Unable to Generate UVs" and it suggests to submit a ticket to customer care. 

I submitted my ticket, but I figured I'd get input here in the meantime. For reference, I'm using a Mac and the most recent version of Adobe Dimension.

Please let me know if any of you all have expereinced this and/or have a solution. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Import and export , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review my video about new features in updated version 3.4 of Dn. https://youtu.be/jFFqWHD3Q_4

Would be interesting to know does it helps you.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

convert the shape first mate

convert.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines