• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import Model - error message on licensed model

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed a model of a french door (link to the item below) but when I try to import it into Adobe Dimension I get the following message (after that given as the title of this post):

"To help diagnose the issue, please describe the issue on the forum and attach any files to help troubleshoot"

- Nothing much extra to describe.  Other models import without problem.  I purchased this as supposedly 'optimised for Dimension' yet although I see the Model in my library (left hand panel under assets), when I try to use it the error message appears.  Same message when I try to import it drecly from my downloads folder.  There is not enough information provided to me, to allow me to provide more here.

https://stock.adobe.com/uk/3d-assets/french-door/219873476?prev_url=detail

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @deborahh84187304 for reporting the issue.  I have reached out to my colleague on the Adobe Stock 3D team to get the file and will test it immediately.  

We had to make some changes to our importers to resolve some security issues and there are some Stock models that no longer import because of this.  I will follow up with them and our team on the best way to resolve the issue so these models can be used again.

Senior Product Manager, 3D & Immersive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I received an email asking me to mark this problem as resolved.  But it wasn't resolved for me (as someone who paid for a licence on a product that had an erros so could not be used).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was resolved, your question has been answered... not liking the answer is different to not getting one

making changes without bothering to test they actually work is something Adobe is becoming famous for but that happened in the licence bubble and can't be fixed by the Dimension team... you need to open a ticket with them i.e, Stock if you want more action

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And getting an answer is not the same as having a problem resolved. 
Why start with such a trite remark here, as if this problem originates from me?

I'm dissapointed in the set up Adobe has created for a faulty 3D product sold to an end-user.  The very clear message - and the only option - provided is to come to this forum and report it. I thought I was getting customer support here. If the better solution was to open a ticket with Stock, then instructions should have been provided within Dimensions to point me in that direction. It is not helpful if different parts of the Adobe 'team' don't realise they should be working together a one cohesive unit. 

At the very least I ought to have had my paid-for licence credits returned without need for having to open a forum account.
But we can consider this resolved now since I cancelled my Adobe stock subscription yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue with model AdobeStock_264646449

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines