• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to run Adobe Dimension!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, I cannot run Adobe Dimension since I updated it, now I get a message that tells me to log in from the desktop application, but I already closed and logged back in, I ran the program and nothing, the same message continues to come out. I have been a user of the premium suite for several years, I never had a similar problem. I attach a screenshot of the message, although it is in Spanish but it says what I indicated above.

Surely there are people with the same problem.
I contacted the technical service and they could not solve it either, the operator did the same steps as me.

Maybe an update is to be expected.
Someone knows of a possible answer.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you run other apps after uodating. Ps, Ai etc. or it happened only with Dn?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ares Hovhannesyan, only running Dimension, with the other apps everything in order. 

I don't know if the solution to this problem is included in the next update, nobody says anything, just contact the technical service, I did it and they couldn't help me either. Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not shure about Premium Suite Did you try to download trial version of Dimension and see does it happened again? May be there is some conflicts between Dimension and Premium Suite?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am a paid user for all applications, I always used Dimension without problems, all this arises from the last update. I think I once installed the trial version, many years ago, it worked fine. On the other hand, I have already tried installing the previous versions and again the latest version (in the creative cloud application you can choose the different versions) and nothing. Thanks and regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines