• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using dedicated GPU to render in CC Dimesnions

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to CC Dimensions. I'm under the impression that my graphics card is NOT rendering out my file. Is this the norm? I thought i saw in Project Felix the option to choose what to render with. I could be wrong. But anyway, I'm 9 hours into a render and it's only at 57% and the reason I don't think my GPU is doing it is because I have over clocking software that measure my GPU and it's showing performance that of an on board graphics or something. And if the GPU doesn't do the rendering, how can I get faster times? Can anyone chime in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Dimension does not currently support GPU rendering.  You can use our feedback portal to see what features are in the works and get status updates when they are available.  Here is the idea for GPU Rendering.

https://feedback.adobedimension.com/forums/552559/suggestions/17433325

Feel free to vote/subscribe to get notified.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newt0nianx  wrote

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to CC Dimensions. I'm under the impression that my graphics card is NOT rendering out my file. Is this the norm? I thought i saw in Project Felix the option to choose what to render with. I could be wrong. But anyway, I'm 9 hours into a render and it's only at 57% and the reason I don't think my GPU is doing it is because I have over clocking software that measure my GPU and it's showing performance that of an on board graphics or something. And if the GPU doesn't do the rendering, how can I get faster times? Can anyone chime in?

rendor is more cpu than gpu so correct

if you have an i5 then 9-18 hours sounds about right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dimension does not currently support GPU rendering.  You can use our feedback portal to see what features are in the works and get status updates when they are available.  Here is the idea for GPU Rendering.

https://feedback.adobedimension.com/forums/552559/suggestions/17433325

Feel free to vote/subscribe to get notified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines