Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewport looks like a chessboard

New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My viewport looks like a chessboard. When I drag something into the viewport, nothing appears.

Dimension_Knipsel.PNG

What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

This means the application is not able to render the 3D graphics on your system.  It can be caused by a few things, most notably usually either your Open GL is not the correct version or your GPU may not be supported.

Please gather some information and send it to tickets@adobedimension.com

System Info

- Application Version (Can be located in the About screen)

- OS/Version

- Processor

- Memory/RAM

- Graphics Card/VRAM

If you can gather these two logs from the following location that would also be ideal!

D

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means the application is not able to render the 3D graphics on your system.  It can be caused by a few things, most notably usually either your Open GL is not the correct version or your GPU may not be supported.

Please gather some information and send it to tickets@adobedimension.com

System Info

- Application Version (Can be located in the About screen)

- OS/Version

- Processor

- Memory/RAM

- Graphics Card/VRAM

If you can gather these two logs from the following location that would also be ideal!

DimensionGPUProfiler.log

Dimension.log

Mac:  ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/

Win:  ~\username\appdata\local\Adobe\Dimension

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Dimension worked on my computer but now I have the same problem. Trying to use Dimension 2019 on my Lenovo T470 Thinkpad with an Intel HD Graphics 620. Here are my logs:

Edited by Moderator:  Please do not copy/paste log data into the forums.  Please request the best way to send logs and other attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please follow the instructions in the original reply and e-mail tickets@adobedimension.com with your system specifications and the log attached.  Please do not share personal logs on the forums as they may contain file paths or other private information about your hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines