• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What does "Reset camera"

Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Does someone know what does the "Reset camera" option? I can't see a difference with the Frame All option.

Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 6.03.30 PM.png

Marlon Ceballos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Hi there,

Frame all and Reset camera just sets the camera to the default state from when you first open the app.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Frame all and Reset camera just sets the camera to the default state from when you first open the app.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Finally, I discovered this: if the canvas is empty, the command Frame all and Reset camera resets all the camera values to the defaults vales. But, if the canvas has content, the command just resets the rotation camera values.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2019 Jun 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marliton  wrote

Hi. Does someone know what does the "Reset camera" option? I can't see a difference with the Frame All option.

Frame all = the camera moves to any point that 'sees' all the models and backs up until the canvas is full... you can get lost easy with this option which is why there is a reset

ime a better workflow is to bookmark the views

Screenshot (2697).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Thanks for the answer. The "Frame all" is self-explanatory. My doubt was about the "Reset camera". It should be self-explanatory too but the behavior of this command is different if you have or don't have content in the canvas. Sorry for my lack of precision in my question.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines