• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I launch Dimension it says to sign into Creative Cloud, but I already am?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the image below for reference. When I downloaded and launched Dimension, it said I need to sign into Creative Cloud and launch it through there, which I did. I tried restarting my computer, logging in and out of Creative Cloud and I am still getting the same result. I am not sure what else I should do, any ideas?

Dimenson screen shots.png

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

I figured out what happened; I had upgraded to a new computer last year at work, and never signed off Creative Cloud on my old computer. So, I was logged into Creative Cloud on two devices which is the maximum. The only reason I figured this out was because when I tried launching Photoshop it showed me that I was logged onto 2 devices. Whereas Dimension just showed me that error message. So, it’s like, okay Adobe, if you can show that message on Photoshop then you should be able to do that on yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Thank you for the response. I ended all my adobe session and it still wouldn't work. However, when I went into photoshop it told me to log out of my other devices; and now everything is working fine. Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plese go to your account and cjeck your CC plan. If all is ok, contact to support team .

Here is references FAQ link;

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/access-adobe-id-account.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you using a school account, proxy server or vpn?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out what happened; I had upgraded to a new computer last year at work, and never signed off Creative Cloud on my old computer. So, I was logged into Creative Cloud on two devices which is the maximum. The only reason I figured this out was because when I tried launching Photoshop it showed me that I was logged onto 2 devices. Whereas Dimension just showed me that error message. So, it’s like, okay Adobe, if you can show that message on Photoshop then you should be able to do that on your other applications. Thank you though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mackenzies69301580 This still holds up in January 2021. I unknowingly left my account active on a work desktop that I used because my computer was down. After downloading the latest NVidia drivers, un/reinstalling Dimensions, and constantly restarting my computer, it sucks to know that all I needed to do to correct  the error was to disconnect my account from the work desktop. Thanks for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a student who is having the same problem. I've tried restarting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and even redownloading creative cloud all together. I'm pretty sure I'm not logged onto any other devices; but what do you recommend I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to your Adobe ID account https://account.adobe.com and under Profile menu look at your "Active sessoins" and "Connected sessions". May be you have another Adobe Id session active?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the response. I ended all my adobe session and it still wouldn't work. However, when I went into photoshop it told me to log out of my other devices; and now everything is working fine. Thank you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines