Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I find the version history?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

just saw, that a new Dimension updated is available and was wondering what bugs might have been exterminated. The description in the Cloud Manager just says "see version history". But I cant't seem to find one anyhere in the whole wide interwebs.

Any ideas where I might find one?

TOPICS
Creative

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also saw a new update today,

this is what it says, and you'll see that it says the same for each update you'll be getting. They don't really document those corrections on Dimension like they do for - say - Photoshop.

Imaginerie_0-1678446415601.png

The best I can give you is this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/dimension/using/whats-new.html

but you'll see concerns only major versions, not the bug slaying updates  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I know this sad page, thanks. 

But I can't get my head around that there is no real version history. This is paid software after all, and the documentation is worse than that of some free on-off app? Don't the adobe developers have just a little self-respect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, I think at some point - and while I still believe it will still be maintained - the future versions will be kept to a minimum, since Dimension as a competitor whin Adobe ranks, namely Substance stager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

they don't list them... offen the bug fixes arn't even in the build because the bubble that makes the notes doen't talk to anyone else and have no idea what is or isn't in the software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines