• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which plan has the adobe dimension included in her?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to purches the Dimension App, but can find which plan of adobe has it.

when im clicking on the 'buy' button in the adobe Creative Cloud , in lead me to this site

but i cant see the Dimension app is included in any of thier offer.

which plan?

tnxScreen Shot 2021-09-29 at 16.03.06.png

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Dimension is finished so does not show up in any of the 3D plans & schools should not use it

however [at the moment] you still get Dimension in the All APPS plan i.e, just normal users, not 3D and as long as you have a personal Adobe Account not running on M1 Mac then it is still there... at the moment because not everyone wants to pay extra for 3D apps

if your Mac is M1 then you are currently out of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension is part of the Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Yesterday Adobe released an update for Dimension to run on an M1 Mac, so that is a positive sign Dimension might be around for awhile. However the installer is hard to find. See this post for more about that https://community.adobe.com/t5/dimension-discussions/dimension-is-no-longer-available/td-p/12135863

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Emulate is when you take an olympic runner to the track with his hands tied behind his back and a metal stick up his backside... Don't expect anything heroic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines