• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your system hardware is not compatible

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not extremely technical but trying to run Dimensions  "my hardware is not compatible" what am i missing, please help?

Minimum system requirements

Operating systemWindows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit) - Version 1607 (build 10.0.14393) or later

ProcessorIntel Core i5 (2011 or newer), Intel Xeon (2011 or newer), AMD A8 or A10, or AMD Ryzen

Memory8 GB of RAM or more

Hard disk space2.5 GB available

Graphics cardGeforce GTX 770, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 or 6200, or equivalent

OpenGLOpenGL 3.2 capable system

Display1024 x 768 or 1280 x 800 display

Video memory512 MB of dedicated VRAM

What i Have..

Processor: Intel(r) Core(TM) i5-1700U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70 GHz

12 GB RAM

Graphic Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

Not sure how to find my OpenGL?

128 MB dedicated Video Memory4? How do I increase?

TOPICS
Hardware

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

In our next planned update we are removing system requirements as a blocking factor.  We are testing that version now and you're welcome to join the Dimension CC Prerelease to get early access to that build and try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tommyc42618035  wrote

ProcessorIntel Core i5 (2011 or newer), Intel Xeon (2011 or newer), AMD A8 or A10, or AMD Ryzen

Processor: Intel(r) Core(TM) i5-1700U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70 GHz

your chip is to old Dimension wants 2011 or newer and your 1700u was made sometime in 2010

tommyc42618035  wrote

Not sure how to find my OpenGL?

run a dirrext x "dxdiag" to find everything about your system... OpenGL translates as having DirectX active

Screenshot (538).png

Screenshot (539).png

tommyc42618035  wrote

128 MB dedicated Video Memory4? How do I increase?

in a Windows system this is called Vram and is just a fake number that the system reports for display... there is a regedit hack to change this amount but Windows doesn't use it anyway so as long as it is not set to zero most software should ignore it

on a windows system vram for rendor is the important number and there are hacks for that but I don't recommend them in this case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are my system specs... so i need to upgrade my processor ? if so affordable recommendation?

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tommyc42618035  wrote

these are my system specs... so i need to upgrade my processor ? if so affordable recommendation?

you have an Acer Aspire laptop so upgrading the CPU is not an option... the only fix would be purchase a new system so how badly do you need to run Dimension?

if you want to stay Intel then look for an I7 with deitated extra G-card... I like touchscreen but the important parts are the chip and G-card (ram and harddrives can be adjusted in laptops but G-card | cpu can't)

p.s, if you jump to AMD then the fake Vram settings can be ignored... that mess is Intel only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU, AS MUCH AS IT FIXED MY PROBLEM TOO!

YOU CAN USE YOUR SURFACE PRO OR YOUR ACER LAPTOP

I Have been looking all over the net, i couldnt find the answer- i wanted to use it, but that "incompatible hardware" prompt shows even after i was able to do a sucessful render. Then i found it.

Hello everyone there is a work around this to use it on hardware that is not supported by adobe. Again, im not responsible since this is a hack- do this at your won risk.

So far, everything has been ok at my end- im able to render, great stuff but not as smooth i guess as what is required by the system, but hey it gets the job done!

I tried the hack on my Intel HD 400 (with intel icore 3, and 8 gigs ram)  , and on my Zotac 710gt 1gb (with a 3ghz core 2 duo processor on 4gb of ram). it works! and im able to run it on lower spec hd. Again, with some glitches. adobe, please give us more hardware support. i know its possible. i was able to do it.

please watch here: ADOBE DIMENSION RUNNING ON UNSUPPORTED HARDWARE HACK - YouTube

or read here:

https://steemit.com/adobe/@bluepersvlogs/run-adobe-dimension-on-unsupported-hardware-windo ws

Please support adobes work. and adobe, please be more lenient on the graphics card so more people can use your software. the specs are just too high, even keyshot allows me to render on a normal hd 4000.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In our next planned update we are removing system requirements as a blocking factor.  We are testing that version now and you're welcome to join the Dimension CC Prerelease to get early access to that build and try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines