Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D scene video automated

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wanted to know if theres a way i can save and create a 3D video scene of my 3D model concept; i want to know as it would look good for my portfolio and for my business related customers.

If Dimension cant do it, are there any other Adobe related softwares that i can imported my Dimension files and save as a 3D video scene.

Thank you

TOPICS
Creative , Download and install , Import and export , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

no Dimension does not but you could use screencapture to make something for your website... personally I'd use Blender to make a gif rotation so it doesn't look like something a 5 year old made

this is a good example of a Blender gif

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/something-for-the-weekend-part-131-is-there-life-on-mars/m-p/11906485#M522659

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no Dimension does not but you could use screencapture to make something for your website... personally I'd use Blender to make a gif rotation so it doesn't look like something a 5 year old made

this is a good example of a Blender gif

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/something-for-the-weekend-part-131-is-there-life-on-mars/m-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you.

Will i be able to import my dimension file to blender for it?

Kind regards
M Hussain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will i be able to import my dimension file to blender

no nobody allows a Dn file... [not even Adobe!] but you can export models from Dimension and use them in Blender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines